JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Sunday 8 June 2014

BOTM - The Chase Begins {Wattpad}

The Chase Begins
Author: Sandra Corton
Genre: Romance

Wattpad Book Blurb:
They met on a vacation in Hawaii. She was there to try and heal her broken heart while he was trying to escape his fame. For four days they played the happy tourist couple. Only on her last night there did she succumb to his charms. 

Brianna Morgan was known best in her town for dumping the towns most eligible bachelor when she found him cheating on her. Now she was stuck in the middle of planning her crazy best friends wedding. Two weeks before the wedding her reluctance to be involved became a stern no when she first spied the best man. 

Chase Montgomery was so over being the most talked about man for his action movies. If he never made another movie again he would be happy. He needed something real. Something like the four days with that beautiful woman in Hawaii. The first woman to ever say no to him and the steamiest night of his life. She was gone in the morning and he never saw her again. 

Idle thoughts of her became no more when he realised she was the Maid of Honour at his best mates wedding. Now all he had to do was convince her that their time spent vacationing together was enough to prove they were destined to be together.

Author Links:


Author Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I have been writing since I was a teenager and I have loved reading since long before that. I live with my husband, his three pythons and my cat in good old New South Wales, Australia. Believe it or not but I drive trains when I’m not busy writing. I am incredibly creative and enjoy all different types of craft from card making to scrapbooking. I love watching old movies and have quite an addiction to sweet foods. Writing though is the most special thing for me because I love to create worlds and characters that others can relate to.

2. What types of books do you write?

Being a romantic, most of my stories are full of romance. My love of fantasy also plays a big part in my writing. I write mostly young adult fiction but have started into the realms of adult fiction recently.

3. How many books have you written?

The completed books I have on Wattpad is about ten. In my craft/writing room though I have dozens that are waiting to be written.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

Jasper Fforde Painting by Numbers. I just read though that it isn’t going to be until next year so I am disappointed but still eagerly awaiting. The first book from this was as complicated as it was intriguing and I completely loved it.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Nothing can beat a good romance story or a good young adult story. I have my fantasy favourites as well. Of course any Jasper FForde books too, he is just a fantastic author.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Books.
2. Writing paper.
3. A very good working pen.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

No I am not considering a sequel at the moment. Even though I left the ending quite open, which I do with all my stories in case I want to revisit them someday. I am busy working on other stories at the moment though

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I write because it gives me a sense of freedom from real life. It allows you to step back and be someone else for a while. Once I started on Wattpad and found others enjoyed my scribbles I found the biggest inspiration I have ever had. Now I write for my followers as much as I write for me.


The Chase Begins Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment