JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Monday 7 April 2014

BOTW - WEEK 47 {Wattpad}

A.B All For What Being Fat
Author: DiceFab
Genre: Teen Romance

Wattpad Book Blurb:
"Listen here I'm Fat I'm not saying I'm 200 pounds no, I'm 190 pounds but that's called fat at my school. I have been bullied for being 190 pounds no one loves or cares for me. I want to be wiped off this earth already why live if  No one cares for me."

Selene as in (Se-Len) she is picked on for her weight a girl that wants no trouble but yet it comes to her. One day it gets so bad that two girls almost beat her to death. But she will try to still stay to fight, will Selene ever find peace or someone at high school will help her find it?

Click here to read the book.




What I Saw
Author: VeryVeryMusical
Genre: Teen Fiction / Humour / Short Story

Wattpad Book Blurb:
As the title suggests, I will be narrating what I saw happening.                        

What I saw happening, was one of the most traumatic things I've ever seen.  

It may be weird, but what I saw is what I saw.

I doubt you can predict what I saw, till you actually see what I saw for yourself.                              

I sincerely hope you somewhat like it.

Click here to read the book.


Night in Gail
Author: JuveriaB
Genre: Horror / Mystery / Thriller

Wattpad Book Blurb:
Sometimes, to unravel a mystery, you have to look within yourself...

Detective Stones, from Homicide Squad at New York Police Department Detective Bureau, was assigned to a murder case that led her to a series of similar ones. Switching between her therapies and work was hard enough, unravelling herself was just a bitter add-on.

Will she ever get hold of the serial killer or she’ll just get hold of herself?

Click here to read the book.




Perception
Author: EvilGhost
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Wattpad Book Blurb:
It wasn't her demon, but soul, searching for freedom within.

It wasn't in her hands.

It was his lust that turned into love.

It was his promise that he broke.

And it was her turn to avenge the death that the broken promise brought.

Click here to read the book.




Wonderwall
Author: ilovebritishboys1
Genre: Teen Romance / Fan Fiction

Wattpad Book Blurb:
"Let go of me, you're hurting me"

"I'm sorry I didn't wanna hurt you" 

"Yes but you did"

"You wouldn't fucking listen to me! Now answer me why do you keep igno-"

"What the hell do you want from me?" 

"You!"....

Read the story of Zayn Malik and Alice Evans, two people very different from each other, that are determined to keep their love alive even at the darkest times. But is their love strong enough to overcome all the obstacles that show up?

Click here to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment