JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Tuesday 1 April 2014

BOTM - A Nightmare's Fate {Wattpad}

A Nightmare's Fate
Author: Alicia17b
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Wattpad Book Blurb:
When Raven loses her fiancé, her world falls apart. Having lost the love and light in her life, she struggles to find a way out of the darkness. Her friends band together to try to get her back in the game, feeling again and possibly loving again. However, Raven's attempts at blind dates fail and she's left alone for a time until a stranger steps into her life and turns her sadness around. But everybody has their secrets; will her new beau's pull her even further into darkness?

Author Links:










Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Well, I'm almost seventeen years old and I've been writing since I was twelve. Funny enough, I've always hated reading and writing, it wasn't until my older sister pushed me to read and . . . I loved it. Even though I'm a slow reader and sometimes, it tends to bore me, I really do love going into a whole new world. I've never really had a home, I've lived on the road most of my life since I've been to forty-seven states in all of America, due to my mother's job. But even though I hate leaving behind friends and packin' up, I can't say I hate moving to somewhere new. I love traveling. I aspire to become a professional photographer and I do want to take writing to a new level (publishing), but I do need a job for the payments.

2. What types of books do you write?

I write all kinds, just not fan fiction or romantic werewolf/vampire. But I love all the other genres, so when it comes time, I will be writing all other genres. However, at the current moment, I'm writing a drama/non-teen fiction/romance

3. How many books have you written?

Since I've began writing: About seven or eight. On Wattpad: Two. My best: One.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I'm looking forward to reading Allegiant, since I haven't gotten a chance to buy nor read it, even though I know the ending. I'm looking forward to see Divergent, Frozen, and Mockingjay part 1.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

All kinds. From horror, to historical fiction, to romance, to action.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. My iPod that never runs out of battery
2. A hot guy.
3. My computer that will get internet access anywhere. :3 Hahaa, I wish.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Considering, yes. The book is longer than I would have expected, so either A) if it gets published, which I know will be a long shot, it'll have to be in two books - however, I already know where to end the first. Or B) if I can't get it published for it to be in stores, I will probably just keep it as one long book. But the first book will be called A Nightmare's Fate and the second, A Fate's Nightmare.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

When I first began, I had wrote my poems and songs and short stories on a girlie website called i-Dressup.com and people would say how awesome it was (although, back then, my stories sucked) and some even got inspired to write themselves because of what I wrote. So to give people inspiration was a huge honor for me, and so I began to write more. I loved how you create a world of your own, your own story and such, it's awesome.





A Nightmare's Fate Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment