JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Saturday 15 March 2014

BOTM - Within These Walls {Wattpad}

Within These Walls
Author: Hope-Adon
Genre: YA Paranormal / Mystery

Wattpad Book Blurb:
The last thing seventeen-year-old April Parker expects is to wake up locked inside a facility with dozens of other teenagers. There are no signs of their kidnappers, and no one to tell them what’s going on. At first, the kids form friendships and create alliances to survive. But challenges arise when some of the stronger teens fight for control and power. And the weaker ones—like April and her new friends—are caught in the middle of a deadly war.

As conditions become even more stressful and the teens’ endurance is put to the test, stranger things start to happen. Supernatural things. Dangerous things. And no one is coming to save them.

Author Links:






Interview


1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I’m an aspiring author in her late twenties who never thought she’d ever be writing seriously, but life has a way of taking you places you never imagined.

2. What types of books do you write?

I mostly do young adult fantasy, though I’m interested in anything supernatural or outside the realm of possibility. It’s fun to stretch and bend the rules of the physical world.

3. How many books have you written?

I’m close to completing my fourth.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

For books, Silver Shadows (Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead). I’ve followed this series as well as Vampire Academy for so long it’s hard not to get excited whenever there’s a new book out. For movies, I’ll have to say Robocop. It brings back memories.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Anything with a strong protagonist, a big great evil to defeat, and an obstacle-filled journey along the way.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

I’m thinking like a Hunger Games tribute, because I would pick practical things that would help me survive, like a knife and rope. But the third item would be a book, of course, for those long days and nights when I’m not fighting off predators or trying to escape.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Definitely.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

Loving books inspired me. I wanted to evoke that same feeling of enjoyment and appreciation in readers.


Within These Walls Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

1 comment:

  1. I loved Within These Walls from the first chapter and I was one of the lucky ones that got to follow it from the beginning (or chapter 14) and wait every week for a new chapter. I always loved the whole cliche good-girl bad-boy thing but April was different. She didn't inherit a strong mind unrealistically; but we learned how she got that way and you could connect with her and understand why she did or didn't do things. Her character was so real, it sometimes felt as if I knew her from somewhere. Anyway, I fell more in love with the book when I saw above in the answers that you read VA and Bloodlines. They were the first books I ever read and became a book addict. That was before I was low on money for a bit and got addicted to Vampire Academy fanfics on FanFiction.net and then I joined and got addicted to Wattpad. To see that one of favorite authors in the whole world read VA and Bloodlines makes me really happy and now I can finally say that I can connect with a good author. I really hope WTW gets published soon so you can get started on the sequel. And it makes me happy to see good Wattpad authors get their books published. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete