JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Wednesday 22 January 2014

BOTM - Bad Boy Vibes

Bad Boy Vibes

Sarcastic nobody, Kayla Burns is a thrill seeker at heart. Though she prefers her head to be in a book and her pen on the paper.

Adrenaline junkie, Evan Winters has just been bailed out from jail...again. So when the two are thrust together in a tragic tale of next door neighbours, there is no escaping one and other.













Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I am a seventeen year old girl who loves to write purely because it's my hobby. I am an American born, but I grew up in a small town in England due to my Dad's job. I suppose I'm a bit sarcastic, - a trait I take from my mother.

2. What types of books do you write?

Mostly teen fiction and humour but I have been branching out to write some more fantasy kind of mythology type of books. However, I guess I'm still more comfortable on what I know.

3. How many books have you written?

I have only got one completed book on Wattpad but I have several on going books. Bad Boy Vibes has now released it's sequel, Good Girl Vibes which I am excited about writing. I've also got some other stories plotted and posted and I tend to write and add chapters to them when I'm stuck on another book.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

If we're talking movies then The Hunger Games! I am a massive fan and can't wait to go and see it at the movies. Book wise, I will probably have a stroll through some book stores and see if anything catches my interest. I still need to buy my copy of Allegiant by Veronica Roth!

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I used to be an all round Teen Fiction girl but now I love anything dystopian. Don't get me wrong, if a book catches my eye and has a great blurb, I am one to read it whatever the genre.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. My laptop.
2. Food.
4. And my best friend.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

I have one already out! So yes, I knew I wanted to make one half way through writing Bad Boy Vibes.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I was never good at drawing,and writing was something that came more natural to me. I developed a love of reading and I love acting too. I guess the fact that I would make up scenarios in my head told me I could write these down and turn my thoughts into a story.

Bad Boy Vibes Book Trailer


Bad Boy Vibes Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment