JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Sunday 22 December 2013

BOTM - Taint by Lana_sky


Taint

As a suffering epileptic with uncontrolled siezures, Miriam always knew she was different.  For her, it's better to be invisible--but that all changes when He comes to town; a boy with murder in his eyes, and blood on his soul.  

He's different too.  Maybe not even human...

But there's a dark secret behind the truth of Miriam's siezures.  Her days are numbered--and she doesn't even know it.

Only one thing can save her.  

One person.

It's too bad that the curse that could end up saving her life, could be the very thing that destroys it...




Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I’m Nikki.  I’m twenty two years old and I write stories.  :P

2. What types of books do you write?

I actually started out writing Fantasy, believe it or not, and then I branched out and found my home in Paranormal/Urban fantasy.  Basically vampires, werewolves, demons and witches are my forte.

3. How many books have you written?

A LOT.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I’m really excited for the second in the Hunger Games Trilogy, Catching Fire.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I actually only enjoy reading books with some element of fantasy or paranormal.  In other words: someone, somewhere within those pages needs to get bitten by something.  I’ve found that contemporary (normal) lit either bores or depresses me.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Laptop
2. Juice
3. Internet

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Taint is actually part of a series.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I am a habitual daydreamer.  I daydream about imaginary people constantly and have ever since I was very young.  Writing keeps me sane and gives me and outlet for my crazy characters.


Taint Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment