JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Tuesday 2 July 2013

BOTW - It's All In Your Head

 


 It's All In Your Head

Teen Romance

Book Blurb from Wattpad:

I knew it would end like this. It was part of our agreement. I would be at her bedside and she would be dying. I just didn’t know it would hurt this much. It was 4 and ½ months ago when I met her. I remembered she was the strangest person I’ve ever met. She said it was the side effect of being pre-dead.

Beau Acres only wanted to be a screen writer. He wanted to spend a year between high school and college to save enough money to go to the film school of his dreams by living with his two best friends and constantly looking for jobs because he can't hold one down. That is until he sees an ad in the paper that offers any payment for a four month job: Being a "life guide" to a 17 year old girl with brain cancer. It seems easy enough. He only has to follow 2 rules: Always be on call and don't get close. Then again, rules are made to be broken.

Click here to read the book.