JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Tuesday 14 May 2013

BOTW - The Other Side by GoChaseRabbits



Teen Action/Romance

Book Blurb from Wattpad:

At the age of two, I, Tessa Ann Lancaster, was taken away from my parents to join the secret government program called Adolescents of Higher Intelligence. A program driven to find the best of the best for all types of combat, but to the public, it's a program to help at risk orphans get a decent education. I was part of an experiment to raise those worthy of joining the program.

At the age of five, the experiment was viewed as a failure and those who didn't pass a test would be shot. 25 were in the experiment, 24 were killed.

At the age of 10, I met Austin. He was in the unit for four years at the time, the only person who got close to my amount of time. We became friends.

At the age of 11, he ran away with three other boys They became legend, and probably dead. I promised myself I would never get close to anyone else because they'll just betray you in the end.

At the age of 14, the boys broke back into the unit and I ran away with them.

Click here to read the book.